Loser.

Sometimes you just don't understand what's happening on you.

It's my second day now sitting like a dumb in this National Library and trying so hard to keep doing things that I obliged to do, but just can't find the right rhythm. I am trying like few months already. Not few months, to be exact it has been more than six months. I'm not just sit there and mourn, but I really did push myself, kicking my ass to finish what am I starting, but I just don't know what's wrong with me, I am still struggling so hard until the moment I'm typing this.

I know I was born for not being a quitter. But after graduated, my life has been in such a mess. I blame myself for not having proper vision, having no goals in what should I do next. I am at this stage where I face my mid twenty crisis. It really is currently a crisis to me. I don't know what the hell am I doing, what do I want in life, how should I live, what should I really be doing. I no longer think I manage myself to be independent anymore. When I started doing something, I failed to finish it. I do things halfway and dumped them, then repeat doing new kindof things and left, again. 

For the very first time in my life, I feel in a total mess, haywire. I discard myself, I really don't have any idea where am I standing right now and what am I doing here, right in this moment?

Should I just quit, again? I am really exhausted, I'm drained, serious talk. 

I feel like a loser.




Followers

Mind Trajectory Author

My photo
Conclusive reality is harsh, isn't it?

Blog Archive

Picks

Total Pageviews

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MindTrajectory by Angst. Powered by Blogger.