Independent without Them.

The internet line was down when I typed this down. So I decided to proceed typing in the Notepad. Words do not come easily, while it is there, don't hesitant to note it down, as you may not have the chance to remember the important bits you need to keep, later on.

When I first started talking to Elfa, my senior Real Estate agent, we had a formal conversation, more on the Selayang18 Residences available units for our agency to sell, like the tenure, Sell & Purchase agreement, the developer's discounts and all. I tagged along with her, as I was just about to begin my journey in this property business, I think learning from the seniors is the initial step for me to build my fundamental.

Our conversation became warmer as we chatted longer. She asked if I want to follow her to Melawati to make newspaper ads for Astana Kemensah (her another home listing for sale).I agreed. Then she asked where I'm from. I started to  tell that I used to live with my grandmother in Kulai and is here in KL as a tenant along with my childhood friend in Kg Baru. She did pulling her curious face, wanting to know why I used to live with my grandma.

"Where's your parents?" she asked.

"Passed away, Elfa."

"Both?"

I nodded.

"Your siblings? Why don't you live with them?"

"I don't have any."

At that very instant she caressed my hands.

"What an independent person you are!"

I smiled.

For that short moment I realised, I've reached this phase of life this far, without my parents.
I forget how it feels like, living with them, as I used to live by my own nowadays.
I don't remember how our phone conversations used to be.
I don't remember how celebrating Raya with them.
I just forgotten how everything goes along without them.

But deep inside I always know, though they are now in another phase of lives, the barzakh, I know they are 'living' well, in Allah's mercy and blessings. I know Allah will reward them the highest of rewards for being such awesome parents. Exemplary parents. I know, my parents blessings are with me.

Where do I gain my strength and motivation to keep on living?
Knowing my parents are now in much better place.
And I just have to live well, with the right goal in life to get prepared to meet them in another better place, where they are now in.

Alhamdulillah for the blessings of having great parents like they are.
InsyaAllah I will strive in this life for the Afterlife, with the goals to be reunited with them, my beloved parents in the highest of Jannah.

Ameen.

Followers

Mind Trajectory Author

My photo
Conclusive reality is harsh, isn't it?

Blog Archive

Picks

Total Pageviews

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MindTrajectory by Angst. Powered by Blogger.